Hello, we’re Treatwell. Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. We make booking hair, beauty and spa treatments simple, effortless and fast – around the clock. Today we are the biggest beauty bookings platform in Europe working with over 25,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries. Our success to date is completely down to the 500 passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology. However, we are still not even close to being done. Nowadays, less than 5% of hair and beauty is booked online - that’s tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Content Executive to join our excellent operations team to ensure that the venues on the UK Treatwell marketplace have clear, descriptive and enticing information, allowing customers to visualise what the venue offers before they set foot in the door.
If you are passionate about health and beauty, love building relationships and sharing knowledge and are ready to develop your training and management experience, this could be the role for you.
- Creating effective service descriptions
- Data entry of venue’s menus
- Quality assurance of menus
- Attention to detail on replicating venue content to be reflected on the front end
- Ensuring venue content reflects the Treatwell ‘Tone of Voice’
- Outbound calls may be required to venues to confirm if their menu is correct
- Meeting individual and team SLAs
- Any other responsibility the job may require
The successful candidate will:
- Report directly to the Operations Managers.
- Work closely with the Account Management, marketing and sales teams.
- Work closely with the software developers to feed back partner suggestions and improvements and to test new functionality as it is released.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible holiday policy.
- Fully stocked kitchen with free breakfast, fruit and barista coffee.
- Gym sponsorship.
- And most importantly, the opportunity to work alongside a talented entrepreneurial team in the heart of Barcelona.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR
- impeccable creative writing and grammar skills
- Willingness to work to targets and good understanding of KPI’s.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough and meticulous with attention to detail.
- Be highly organised.
- Previous experience working in a content or data entry role is a plus.
The soft skills:
- Self motivated, uses initiative and problem solver.
- Assume responsibilities and work under pressure.
- Work to tight deadlines with a can do attitude.
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done.
Apply for Content Operations Executive - UK Team
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.