Do you want to help make cities less polluted and more accessible?
At ElectricFeel, this is what we work towards every day. By providing a complete solution to launch, operate, and grow shared electric mobility systems, we give entrepreneurs and transport companies the tools to make their cities green and car-free.
We’ve set up e-bike and e-moped sharing networks in 18 cities around the world, from Basel to Barcelona. But our network of ElectricFeel cities is expanding fast—and our team is too.
That’s where you come in, whether you're based in one of our offices' location or remotely!
As a UI Developer at ElectricFeel you will be responsible for the design and implementation of ElectricFeel’s Web-based products. You will work closely with the front-end engineers and the programming team, bringing ElectricFeel's product to its full potential and enable more sustainable mobility in cities around the world.
- Code to produce high level HTML/CSS to create an effective UI/UX for our ElectricFeel MS product
- Participate in projects with the rest of the design and programming team to implement new product features
- Interpret directions and pitches given by the product team and design team leader. Communicate back intents and implementation directions on the design of new features
- Evolve and maintain the ElectricFeel Web Design System, promoting and implementing the ElectricFeel visual language for our B2B web-based applications
Who we are and how we work
- We're a young, passionate, tight-knit team from nine different countries
- We have offices in Zurich and Barcelona, and we’re also remote-friendly
- We enjoy flexible working hours—we’re outcome oriented
- We believe in continuous learning, so each team member has their own learning budget
- Each team member gets 25 days vacation
- We like to take the initiative, with team members switching between disciplines to make projects succeed.
- We use the latest development tools and Apple hardware
- Our office environment is casual
- We like grabbing lunch or a drink together, and coming together for fun events when we can (COVID-permitting)
The skills, experience, and mindset we're looking for
- 4 years of experience as a Web Designer/Developer, demonstrable with portfolio
- Solid experience maintaining large product code-bases to build a pleasing and functional UI/UX for our web-based application
- Detail-oriented, you are also able to produce design and ideas at any level of details: from fat-marker drawing to “pixel perfect” implemented with code
- Strong communication skills in English, spoken and written
- A keen interest on doing wordsmithing for your designs
- Ability to understand complex business logic and iterate over concepts with your team members to create superb user experience
- Well organised, you are accountable for your work
- Familiar with git (GitHub) workflow
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of Ruby on Rails and e2e testing
- Be fluent in one of the four languages supported by the ElectricFeel’s MS product: English, Spanish, French or German
- Knowledges in SVG coding, data-visualisation and web animations